As a new mom and first-time parent, I know how hard it can be to choose the right baby gear. This baby gear can be expensive and you want to make sure you are putting your money into something that is going to be worth it.
As with all bassinets, it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you and your family. To help you with your search, we’ve put together the ultimate guide to bassinets, reviewing the top brands and models on the market today.
We’ve narrowed it down to the two best bassinets: the 4moms bassinet vs Graco Sense2snooze bassinet. Both these bassinets offer high-end features including motion sensors, music, lights and voice activation. But which one is the best? let’s find out.
4moms bassinet vs graco sense2snooze features comparison
The 4moms bassinet has a lot more features than the graco Sense2snooze.
Here’s a comparison of the most important 4moms bassinet vs graco Sense2snooze features:
|Features||4moms bassinet||graco sense2snooze|
|motion||YES, 5 modes||YES, 3 speeds|
|vibration||No||YES, 2 levels|
|sound/ white noise||YES, 4 modes||YES, 10 songs/sounds|
|Washable, water resistant mattress||Yes||Yes|
|Integrated storage||YES, optional||Yes|
|Age weight limit||6 months/ 25 lbs||6 months/ |
1 4moms bassinet
The 4moms® mamaRoo® sleep bassinet is a rocking bassinet that mimics the natural movements a parent performs while relaxing their baby. It is designed to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
The 4moms bassinet is one of the best baby products I’ve seen. My wife and I have been using this for our first born son for about two months now, and we love it. The bassinet isn’t cheap, but it does a lot of things that are well worth the price:
A. baby sleeps longer
The most important feature of a bassinet is its ability to mimic a moving car (an excellent way to help babies fall asleep). When you turn on this setting, the bassinet will move slowly from side to side. My son can sleep for two hours when we put him in it!
B. You can also control it with bluetooth,
Its easy to use mobile app connects to the bassinet via Bluetooth, and it controls the motion, music, and lights. You don’t have to do anything manually. Simply open the app and press a button. The bed will start moving slowly. It’s so easy.
- Bounces up and down and swings from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby.
- Bluetooth enabled so you can control speed, sound, music and volume from your compatible smart device without disturbing the baby.
- 5 unique motions (Car Ride, Kangaroo, Tree Swing, Rock a Buy and Wave) with 5 speeds for each.
- 4 built-in sounds (white noise, ocean, rainforest and shush) with the ability to connect to any MP3 device.
- Contains songs and lullabies.
What I like in 4moms mamaroo bassinet
The 4moms bassinet has 5 unique motions including car ride, tree swing, kangaroo, ocean wave and chimney glow.
- Bounce – Wave up and down like a
- bouncing baby – Gentle side tree swing
- like being on a boat – Car ride back and forth on playground
- swing – Ride in car in style
- Rock a bye – swaying back and forth like being held.
2 graco sense2snooze bassinet
The Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet with Cry Detection Technology is designed to soothe your baby with a gentle rocking motion and a white noise machine. The bassinet has the world’s first cry detection technology that senses your baby’s cry and automatically responds with gentle motions to help lull your baby back to sleep.
This smart bassinet features a customizable schedule that lets you create a feeding and nap time routine for your baby, as well as three levels of speed for the perfect pace. It comes with soothing sounds and ten gentle songs to soothe your baby.
The mesh edges on this bassinet provide visibility to your baby, while its sturdy frame ensures it stays in place. The easy-to-clean cloth makes this bassinet easy to clean and maintain. This smart bassinet mattress pad comes with fitted sheet.
Related: best baby swing
- Ultra-quiet, built-in cry detection technology detects your baby’s cries and responds automatically to put them back to sleep.
- Removable canopy helps protect baby from light.
- Baby bassinet calms down with two-speed vibration and plays optional lullabies, white noise or nature sounds.
- Mesh sides provide maximum breathability for added comfort.
What I like in it
I love this bassinet. I can be in my bed and see my baby all the time without getting up to check on him. It has wheels so I can bring it with me to the living room while she sleeps during the day.
4moms bassinet vs graco sense2snooze weight limit
The 4moms bassinet is intended for use with babies up to 25 pounds or until the baby can push on hands and knees, whichever comes first. The 4moms bassinet should not be used for children who can sit without assistance or who weigh more than 25 pounds.
In contrast, the graco sense2snooze bassinet has a higher weight limit.
The Graco Sense2Snooze bassinet is a safe and effective sleep solution for your little one. It has a maximum weight limit of 44 pounds. This bassinet can be easily adjusted to grow with your baby and provides the safety and comfort you need.
4moms bassinet vs graco Sense2snooze Soothing motion or movement
4moms mamaroo bassinet
- If you can’t help your excited moan as you stroll through baby’s room, the 4Moms Mamaroo might be the next best thing. It comes with a variety of motions which include; Car rides, tree swings, ocean waves and kangaroo hops along with soft vibrations and sounds of nature lull babies to sleep.
- The Sense2Snooze bassinet has 3 different tempo speeds (slow, medium and fast), as well as white noise and vibration features that can be used alone or in combination for a total of 6 soothing settings. The Sense2Snooze bassinet has a built-in nightlight and up to 30 minutes of quiet vibrations for baby.
4moms bassinet vs graco Sense2snooze Bluetooth connectivity
4moms mamaroo bassinet
- This versatile bassinet also includes Bluetooth functionality so you can control it from your phone or tablet, as well as built-in speakers with MP3 plug-ins. The included lullabies, white noise sounds and nature sounds help create a calming environment for your baby to relax in.
- It cannot be connected via bluetooth.
- There is no cry detection technology in Mamaroo bassinet.
Graco sense2snooze bassinet
- With Cry Detection Technology, the Sense2Snooze bassinet is the only bassinet that tracks baby’s movements and sounds to know when he needs you most. When baby moves, the Graco Sense2Snooze bassinet will automatically play one of 10 available sounds or vibrations to calm her back to sleep.
Which is the best 4moms bassinet or graco sense2snooze
Both products have strengths and weaknesses, and there is no clear winner between the two. However, both of these sleep bassinets are a great alternative to the more expensive Cuddle Care baby bed. If you’re looking to spend a little less money and get the (not insignificant) benefits of the Sense2Snooze or Mamaroo sleep bassinet, I highly recommend them.
Related: twin bassinet for baby