best jpma certified bassinet
Are you searching for the best jpma certified bassinet for your baby? So read this article I will tell you how to buy a best jpma certified bassinet. I would also suggest some sites where you can get all the details about jpma certified bassinet.
Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to bassinets. One may be more comfortable with a canopy and the other may prefer a trendy looking bassinet which is available in blue colour.
However, all JPMA certified bassinets are required to meet safety requirements, so it is important to know what is on the market. The following list of JPMA certified bassinets will make it easy for you to choose a bassinet.
What is a jpma certified bassinet?
A JPMA certified bassinet is one that has been tested for safety and is believed to be safe for use by babies. JPMA is a group that studies the safety of products for babies, such as baby bottles, cribs, and strollers.
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) is the trade association of businesses that manufacture and import juvenile products. JPMA’s Baby Product Certification Program assures consumers that the baby products they purchase meet or exceed applicable federal safety standards and are independently tested by a third-party laboratory.
The JPMA certification seal on a product means that it has been independently tested and meets or exceeds applicable federal safety standards. You can rest assured that your child is safe when you see the JPMA certified seal.
JPMA Baby Product Certification Seal
JPMA’s Infant Products Certification Program was created in 1978 after the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) passed regulations requiring all formula, food, and beverage containers for children under the age of three to meet specific performance requirements.
In 1987, JPMA expanded its certification program after Congress passed the Juvenile Products Act.
1 Maxi-Cosi Iora Bedside Bassinet
The ideal sleep solution for a new mom, the Maxi-Cosi Iora Bedside Bassinet is designed to help make those first months of your little one’s life a little easier. This bedside bassinet has an extra-deep sleeping area, a height-adjustable frame, and is easy to use. The mattress pad has a machine-washable cover and a mesh window on each side that provides maximum breathability.
- Breathable Mesh Side Panels The mesh panels on the sides of the bassinet allow for optimum air flow, so your little one can sleep comfortably in any weather.
- Lightweight and foldable design You can move the bassinet from room to room, or take it on vacation. It is also easy to store when not in use.
- Storage baskets under the bassinet hold necessities.
- Folds up quickly for easy storage.
- The bassinet is also suitable from birth to 20 lbs.
What I like in it
What I love about the Maxi-Cosi Iora Bedside Bassinet is that it’s easy to assemble and very sturdy. The mesh windows let the baby breathe easily and I can see my baby sleeping soundly.
2 graco jpma certified bassinet
The Graco Sens2snooze Basinet is the bassinet where you can recognize the sound of a baby crying and it will automatically adjust to a soothing setting that works best for baby. It’s 4 customizable ways that grow with the baby and provide a peaceful night’s sleep with less parental interference.
- The only bassinet with cry detection technology
- Motorized mobiles, remote controls and projectors
- Adjusts settings like speed, music, vibration and sound
- timer, night light and sounds
- Detachable Canopy with 2 Soft Toys
- The wheels allow you to easily move from one room to another.
What I like in it
The Graco Sense2Snooze Basinet is the only bassinet to feature unique cry detection technology that detects baby’s cries and automatically adjusts settings like speed, music, vibration and sound to calm them back to sleep.
3 Halo Bassinest Swivel
Comfort your little one with the Halo Basinest Luxe Swivel Sleeper. The HALO Bassinest Luxe Swivel Sleeper is designed to rotate 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
It’s impossible to get too close to your little one. The HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleeper bassinet allows you and your baby to sleep as close as you want. In fact, it rotates 360 degrees, so you can place your baby next to you for night time nursing or comfort at any time. This bassinet also has a wall-hugging design that tucks under your bed, so baby is securely within reach.
Trying to get out of bed or get out of bed is a struggle a newborn has to deal with when placed in a crib. Your baby should be in the room with you for at least the first six months of his life and the best way to ensure this is to have a bassinet next to your bed.
- The side-wall is reduced so it is easier to take care of the baby. No need to get out of bed.
- The mesh wall is breathable, providing maximum air flow.
- Rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
- The sleeper folds up easily for portability or storage.
- Fitted sheet is included. Additional sheets sold separately.
- Adjustable height position to keep baby at eye level with mom.
read full review here : halo bassinet
4 Dream On Me Skylar Bassinet and Beside Sleeper,
The Dream On Me Skylar bassinet is a JPMA certified bassinet, which means it has been tested by the Association of Teen Products Manufacturers to ensure its safety. The Dream on Me bassinet is also another example of an item that can double as a co-sleeper.
The Dream On Me Skyler bassinet is made of breathable mesh fabric that allows for maximum ventilation. The side panels can be zipped up for easy access to your baby. It can weigh up to 25 pounds.
The bassinet comes with an adjustable stand that can be used to elevate the unit off the ground or you can use it on your bed. You can also convert it into a bedside sleeper when your baby is able to sit without assistance.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Installing the Dream On Me Skylar bassinet is quick and easy thanks to its tool-free assembly that requires no tools.
- MULTIPURPOSE: You can use this bassinet as a standalone crib, bedside sleeper or travel bed.
- Wheels: The Dream on Me Skylar bassinet comes with two swivel wheels for when you want to move it from room to room or tote it in your car.
- Regulatory Mattress Pad: The bassinet comes with a regulatory 1-inch mattress pad that meets all the safety requirements to protect your baby.
- Adjustable Height: It has five adjustable heights for convenience. You can adjust it according to your child’s comfort level.
- Lightweight Design: The lightweight design makes it portable when you are traveling with your little one. You can easily fold it up and pack it in a bag.
What I like in it
I love its 2-in-1 functionality. It can be used as a bassinet and bedside sleeper.
5 Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to hold your baby’s hand while you sleep? The Beside Me Dreamer bassinet and bedside sleeper is the answer to your dreams. Near your bed, the Dreamer allows you and your baby to experience the closeness and convenience of co-sleeping without any safety concerns.
The streamer is designed in such a way that you stay close to your baby while he is sleeping. It is safe to sleep through the night. The Dreamer can be used by your bedside as a bassinet, or as a travel bed for traveling with family and friends.
- Sleep next to baby in bed or use as a bassinet separately.
- The unique design features most standard sized beds.
- Detachable mesh side panel provides easy access for mid-night feedings.
- Breathable mesh sides for see through visibility and air circulation.
- 6 Adjustable Height: 13″/14″/15″/16″/17″/18
What I like in baby delight jpma certified bassinet
The product is garnering positive reviews from parents who are happy with its portability and unique design. This is one of the more affordable bassinets around. It’s light enough that I can lift it with one hand, which is something that wouldn’t be possible with any other bassinet I’ve seen.
Related: bassinet under $100
How to choose the best JPMA certified bassinet
There are many factors that you need to consider when choosing a bassinet and one of the most important is the JPMA certification.
Choosing a bassinet is one of the most important decisions for new parents. The bassinet is where your baby will sleep for several months after birth, so it’s important to choose something that is safe, comfortable, and convenient.
Many factors, such as your child’s age and weight, play a role in which model is best for you. If you are expecting twins or more than one baby at a time, you will also want to consider this when making your selection.
Here are some tips that can help you choose the right bassinet:
- Get by with a Sturdy Mattress
- Choose One With Breathable Mattresses and Sheets
- Choose one that’s easy to move around
- Make Sure It Has Walls
- If you travel often then go for portable ones
- Pass the Decorators
When Should I Use a Bassinet?
“When should I use a bassinet? When can my baby sleep in a bassinet?”
Bassinets provide a safe place for your baby to sleep during the first few months of life. Some may continue to use their bassinet until they are 6 or 7 months old. Others may only use it for naps while baby sleeps in the crib at night.
Still others may decide to transition from bassinet to crib first. Every baby is different, and every family has different needs and challenges, so there’s no one right answer to how long your baby should sleep in a bassinet.
Only you can decide whether a bassinet is the right sleeping arrangement for your family. However, there are a few things to consider when making this decision, and some questions you can ask yourself that will help you make the best choice for your family situation.
Is Graco JPMA certified?
Yes, all Graco baby equipment is JPMA certified. Each product is tested to meet or exceed the required ASTM (American Society of Testing and Materials) standards and CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) guidelines.
There you have it – our top pick for the best JPMA certified bassinet. We hope you found this review helpful. Don’t forget to share with all the expectant parents in your life : )