graco sense2snooze bassinet vs snoo
Have you ever been confused about two different products and wondered whether you should substitute one over the other? I know I have. That’s why I created this article comparing Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet vs Snoo Smart Baby Bed to help those who are trying to decide between these two products.
Benefits of the Smart Sleeper Bassinet
Baby bassinet is ideal for babies up to six months old. It is currently one of the most used baby accessories for newborns.
The bassinet provides a safe and convenient place for your baby to sleep and enjoy some down time at the same time.
Apart from serving this purpose, there are many other benefits of baby bassinet which encourage you to invest in it.
Advantages of smart sleeper bassinet:
- 1) A better night’s sleep for you and your baby.
- 2) The soft, breathable mesh fabric of the Smart Sleeper bassinet creates the perfect environment for your baby to sleep comfortably and safely.
- 3) The unique design of the smart sleeper bassinet prevents your baby from rolling over or falling off the bed.
- 4) The Smart Sleeper bassinet has a built-in sound machine that plays soothing music to soothe your baby and help him sleep longer.
- 5) It is lightweight and does not take up much of your space
- 6) Baby bassinet comes with a storage area at the bottom where you can keep baby clothes, diapers and toiletries
What Is Sense2Snooze Bassinet?
The Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet is an infant bed with a built-in crib that can be used for babies who have trouble sleeping.
This product was created due to complaints filed by parents about their children lacking sleep at night.
The Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet has a motion sensor that detects baby’s movements, then slowly responds with calming vibrations to help them go back to sleep.
This innovative bassinet also features a sound machine with ten soothing sounds.
Locking casters allow you to move the bassinet from room to room, while a canopy and soft night light help create a peaceful nursery atmosphere.
The Graco Sense2Snooze bassinet comes with a mattress pad, fitted sheet and coverlet, all of which together create an incredibly soft and comfortable place for your baby to rest.
All of these materials are machine washable, making them easy to clean.
Key Features of the Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet
- Sense2Snooze motion sensor detects baby’s movement and gently responds with vibration to help baby get back to sleep
- The sound machine plays ten calming sounds for added reassurance.
- Locking casters allow you to move from one room to another for convenience.
- The canopy creates a perfect sleeping environment and maximizes air flow.
- The removable and machine-washable mattress pad provides a comfortable surface for baby to rest time on.
- The sides are higher than an adult bed, so there is less chance of rolling over or falling.
What I like in graco sense2snooze basinet
The vibrations are gentle enough so they don’t disturb baby while they are sleeping, but strong enough to calm them down when they are crying or upset.
I really like how it can be turned on with just a push of a button.
This is a great baby bed and my daughter loves it. The color of the bed is very attractive and it looks beautiful.
It’s a very soft bed, so I don’t have to worry about my baby getting hurt when I roll over on the bed.
This is a very comfortable bed for my baby as it provides him with lots of space to sleep and play in bed.
What Is Snoo bassinet?
With the SNOO Smart Sleeper, the life of a newborn baby is greatly improved.
This brilliant and innovative bassinet from Dr. Harvey Karp, author of The Happiest Baby on the Block, is an absolute lifesaver for new families.
It’s like being a full time nurse, day and night! Light rocking motions soothe your baby, as does the white noise of rain or the sound of the ocean.
what’s more? It’s really easy to set up and use (and has a sleek look).
The SNOO Smart Sleeper isn’t just a baby bassinet, it’s a revolutionary way to help your babies sleep longer and more peacefully.
Most new parents are all too familiar with the challenges of making their newborns stop crying.
Babies cry for many reasons; Hunger, diaper rash, teething etc.
What if there was a way to help your baby calm down without waking him?
And what if there was also a way to keep your baby safe at bedtime?
The SNOO Smart Sleeper bassinet gives your newborn a safe, comfortable place to sleep, while also keeping them calm as they drift off into dreamland.
The SNOO Smart Sleeper helps babies stay in the safest position (on their back) and prevents them from rolling over on their stomach or getting into a dangerous position.
The SNOO Smart Sleeper is designed with safety in mind and has been thoroughly tested by pediatricians, engineers, baby sleep specialists, psychiatrists and psychologists.
The real magic of SNOO is how it helps your baby fall asleep without waking you up.
The SNOO pacifies your baby’s crying response by automatically adjusting the intensity of the motion to put them back to sleep.
Key Features of the snoo Bassinet
- 99 percent effective at calming crying within 1 minute.
- Five levels respond automatically to fuss with progressively stronger soothing.
- Safely and gently extends sleep from 45 minutes to 3 hours per night.
- Prevents rolling over on tummy – even if a parent forgets to swaddle.
- Includes zip-off organic cotton sheet and mattress pad (machine washable).
What I like in snoo bassinet
I really like the design of this bassinet and how light weight it is. I can easily carry it around the house, as my son was in our room during his first month and then we took him to his nursery when he was 5 weeks old. This bassinet made that transition very smooth and easy.
I also love that it has a built in nightlight and white noise machine. Having these facilities has helped my little one to sleep at night.
How is a Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet Different from a SNOO Smart Sleeper?
|motion||Yes 3 speed||Yes 5 option|
|soothing sound||YES, 10 songs/sounds||YES, 3 modes|
|timer||no||yes, with app|
|Water Resistant Mattress||yes||yes|
|Prevents baby rolling||no||yes|
|Age/Weight Limit||6 months 25 lbs||6 months 25 lbs|
These are the key differences between Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet vs snoo.
1 Safety features graco sense2snooze bassinet vs snoo
- JPMA certification is the industry’s gold standard in product safety and quality. To earn this, the Graco Sens2snooze Basinet underwent rigorous testing of its design, construction and performance by a third-party testing laboratory.
- Related: 5 best jpma certified bassinet for baby
- Fully meets the safety standards of the Teen Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) The Snoo is the safest and most effective baby bed ever. It is also the only baby bed that has been officially certified as safe by an independent body.
2 Cry Detection graco sense2snooze bassinet vs snoo
- Graco Sense2Snooze bassinet with cry detection technology is designed to sense baby cries and automatically adjust settings like sound, music, and vibration to help lull your baby to sleep.
- The Snoo has a built-in sensor that can detect your baby’s cry. When it detects crying, the bassinet will begin to vibrate. The Snoo Smart Sleeper uses white noise to calm your baby when he or she cries. To turn on the cry detection feature, simply press the “ON” button.
3 Soothing music and vibrations
- The Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet has soothing music and vibrations to help your baby fall asleep. With 2-speed vibration, the Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet soothes baby with a gentle rocking motion.
- The SNOO is the smartest, safest and most effective bassinet ever. Created by the world’s leading expert in baby sleep (who also happens to be a father), SNOO uses soothing white noise and motion to help babies sleep better and longer. When children are happy, parents are happy.
4 wheels for easy mobility.
- Sense2snooze Basinet is a great option. It comes with wheels, so you can easily move it from the bedroom to the living room or wherever you need it.
- You’ll have to lift the Snoo, though it has a handle that’s more than enough to carry the bassinet when needed. There’s no way to connect the wheels, but I think it’s a small sacrifice for the piece of mind that Snoo provided.
5 mobile app graco sense2snooze bassinet vs snoo
- Graco Sens2snooze Basinet does not come with app controls. This is actually a really cool feature of the Snoo Smart Sleeper. It uses microphones and algorithms to detect baby’s movements, triggering the bassinet to respond with sound, vibration and rocking movements.
- The Snoo is controlled by an app that lets you adjust the bassinet’s settings, choose from three different soothing modes, set a timer, and track your baby’s sleep patterns.
6 weight limit graco sense2snooze bassinet vs snoo
- The Graco Sense2Snooze bassinet has a weight limit of 20 pounds, which is standard for most bassinets. Most babies are ready to move into the crib at around 5 months of age, so it’s best to buy this bassinet if you’re expecting a newborn or if you’ll only need it for a few months.
- The Snoo is designed to move your baby from birth to six months or until he weighs 25 pounds.
How long can my baby sleep in a bassinet?
Bassinets are comfortable little beds for babies, but they are not a permanent sleeping place for the baby. How long can my baby sleep in the bassinet?
A good rule of thumb is that if a baby outgrows the bassinet before they are 4 months old, you’ll need to move them to a larger sleeping space (such as a full-sized crib).
Your baby’s weight and how tall he is will determine when he should move from his bassinet.
Some bassinets are designed for babies up to 15 pounds, while others go up to 20 pounds.
But it may be time to sleep in a larger sleeping space before your little one reaches the weight limit
especially if he’s rolling over or raising his head regularly.
Related: 7 tips how to get newborn sleep in bassinet
Which is Easier to Use, the Graco Sense2Snooze bassinet vs Snoo Smart Sleeper?
The Graco Sense2Snooze bassinet vs Snoo Smart Sleeper are two of the most advanced smart bassinets on the market.
Both claim to help your baby sleep better, and both are easier to use than a regular bassinet.
However, despite sharing a lot of similarities, there are some important differences between them.
For example, while both Snoo and Sense2Snooze can detect when your baby is crying and adjust their settings accordingly,
only Snoo can detect when your baby is awake and accordingly You can adjust your settings.
This makes Snoo a lot more flexible than Sense2Snooze.
Related best bassinet for small spaces
Is the snoo bassinet worth it
I can tell you that we bought one and it is the best thing ever.
For the first few months, my baby girl couldn’t sleep outside our room, so we had to move her bassinet to our room.
The Snoo was great because it didn’t take up much space in our small apartment and helped her sleep when she woke up in the middle of the night.
The snoo bassinet is pretty expensive, but when you consider the number of hours your baby will spend in it,
it’s actually not that bad. Plus, Snoo has a 30-day trial period, so if you don’t like it, you can return it.
Which is the best between graco sense2snooze bassinet vs snoo
Ultimately, both the graco sense2snooze bassinet and snoo models have their advantages and disadvantages. The graco Sens2snooze Basinet is great for parents who can afford it. On the other hand, if you’re a fan of using your phone while you sleep, a Snoo model is great. In the end, what will be best for you will depend on your needs.
You may also like