lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn
Here you’ll find a comparison between them to help you decide which one is right for you and your baby.
Let me help you find the best travel crib for you. Don’t buy a travel crib without reading this first.
What is lotus travel crib
The Lotus Travel Crib is a lightweight, portable, and easy-to-assemble crib that’s perfect for families on the go. It is made by Guava Family, a San Francisco-based company that specializes in baby products.
The Lotus Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playyard is a lightweight, easy-to-use travel crib that sets up in just 15 seconds, but Lotus has much more than just fast setup to offer.
It’s incredibly comfortable for baby, with a soft bottom and lots of ventilation. The side zip gives you easy access to your little one, and when it’s time to go, the Lotus fits into its own bag, making it easy to carry.
How lotus travel crib work
To use the Lotus Crib, you simply open the bag that holds it and pull out the folded fabric portion. The cloth expands with pneumatic hinges (like an accordion), making it easy to untie. Once it is fully opened, you are ready to give your baby some time to take a nap or play.
The crib itself is made of mesh fabric, which allows air to circulate freely between you and your little one. If you need to clean the mesh cloth, all you have to do is wipe it down with a damp cloth—no special solution needed.
- It has mesh sides so your baby can see outside and the wind can blow through.
- It comes with a storage bag that can be used to carry it with you.
- The Lotus Travel Crib is one of the lightest travel cribs in the market. It’s not as bulky as other models, making it easy to transport in small spaces or overhead bins.
- There is an attractive travel bed that provides both comfort and safety to your child while you are away from home.
- The Lotus Travel Crib is very easy to set up. It can be installed in less than 15 seconds
- If you don’t align it properly, it doesn’t zip easily.
- When it’s packed up it’s not as small as some other travel cribs.
Unique features of lotus travel crib
- Eco friendly: The Lotus Travel Crib is made from high quality materials such as mesh walls and sturdy aluminum poles that fold up quickly for easy storage. It’s free of BPA, lead, phthalates and other harmful chemicals – so it’s safe for your baby as well as the environment.
- Carry bag: It’s compact enough to fit in any suitcase, yet has all the conveniences of a large playpen. It folds up easily into a backpack-like carrying case with straps that make it comfortable to carry on your back while travelling.
- Low price: If you’re in the market for a travel crib, you’ve probably noticed that the Lotus Travel crib costs less than its competitors. The Lotus Travel Crib is a great value for your money. It can do all the work of an expensive cradle, but it’s available for half the price.
- Related: Best portable bassinet for travel
What is baby Bjorn crib
When it comes to gear for our babies, I’m a big fan of the Baby Bjorn travel crib. It’s the perfect size for your little one, and you can fold it up and take it with you wherever you go. It is especially good for traveling, camping or anytime to give your baby a safe, comfortable and easy to move around place to sleep. I love this product because it allows me to have my baby in my room when I am traveling or at home.
How baby Bjorn travel crib work
The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib is a convenient, easy-to-use and lightweight travel crib for your baby. You can use it for your baby from newborn to 3 years old. The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib is not only used as a place for your baby to sleep, but you can also use it as a playpen. It is very easy to set it up.
All you have to do is open the crib and then tie the fabric to the frame. I think this is enough because you don’t have to assemble any parts or screws like other travel planks. The mesh side provides good air circulation and you can easily see your baby from all angles while playing or sleeping.
- The lightweight and portable design makes it easy to carry from one place to another.
- Easy setup makes this product great for those who aren’t very handy with tools or assembly instructions.
- The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib is made from a breathable mesh fabric that allows air to circulate in and around the baby’s body.
- The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib folds up easily into a compact carry bag that fits easily into most diaper bags or suitcases.
- The mattress pad and fitted sheet are removable for easy cleaning, which is a nice feature.
- The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib doesn’t come with its own fitted sheet, which can be annoying. Some babies are very particular about their bedding and may not sleep well without their sheets.
- Unlike some other travel beds, the Baby Bjorn doesn’t have a zippered side door that makes it easy to put your baby in or out of the crib while she sleeps.
Unique features of lotus travel crib
- EASY SETUP: Baby Bjorn can be assembled in a minute or less with no extra parts. Other travel cradles require you to attach or remove a rail to assemble the crib; Taking this step may seem trivial, but it will save you time and frustration when trying to get your baby to nap on the go.
- There is no gap between: mattress and side panels. All of our testers found the Baby Bjorn mattress to fit snugly on all four sides, with no gaps between them. This creates a more secure sleeping environment for your little one.
- Oeko-Tex Standard Certificate: This certificate is the epitome of quality assurance, and when you see it on a product you can be sure it has been tested for harmful substances. Baby Bjorn Travel Crib has been tested for harmful substances such as lead or phthalates, but also meets flammability requirements of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and European Union (EU)
lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn features
|Features||lotus travel crib||Baby bjorn|
|weight||13 lbs||13 lbs|
|OEKO – TEX|
|material||100% polyester||100% polyester|
|sheet||100% polyester||100% polyester|
|Setup Crib Size||46x31x 5.5 in||32x44x 24 in|
|Come with mattres||yes||yes|
|age recommend||0-3 year||0-3 year|
|carry bag size||24x8x12 in||19×23.5×5.5 in|
|weight limit||no limit||no limit|
lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn comparison
Safety is one of your top concerns when it comes to choosing a travel crib. You want to make sure that your baby is safe and sound when he is taking a nap or sleeping in it, especially if this will be his primary place to sleep at night.
Both of these models have high safety scores when compared to other travel cradles by other brands. However, the Baby Bjorn holds the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, while the Lotus Travel Crib has the highest safety score. This is the only cradle that is GreenGuard.
Overall, both are great options and worth considering if you’re looking for a safe and convenient travel crib.
B. lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn Side entry
Both the Lotus Travel Crib and the Babybjorn Travel Crib are travel cribs that are very similar in terms of their features and price points. In fact, the only thing that really sets these two apart is their entry point. This can make it difficult for parents to decide which is better for them.
Lotus travel Cradle and Baby Bjorn travel Cradle are very similar in their features and benefits. The main difference is that the Baby Bjorn doesn’t have a zipper side like the Lotus. This means it will be easier to get your baby in and out of the lotus as you can completely remove one side of the crib. If you wish, you will also be able to modify the lotus by opening and closing only one side.
lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn cleaning The Lotus Travel Crib is easy to clean. The mattress cover can be opened and thrown in the washing machine. It’s a soft, breathable material that doesn’t attract much dirt or dust, which means you only need to wash it once every two weeks, depending on how messy your little explorer is. .
The Babybjorn Travel Crib Lite is also easy to clean. It comes with a machine-washable mattress cover, so if spills or accidents happen, it can be thrown straight into the washer along with other kids’ clothes. The mesh fabric is breathable and also easy to clean. All you have to do is use a damp cloth and wipe it clean when needed.
D. lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn Portability
To find out which crib is more portable, let’s take a look at what that really means.
First, we’ll look at the weights of the two cribs:
The Lotus Travel Crib weighs 13 pounds and the Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Lite 2 weighs 13 pounds, so they’re tied.
Next, we’ll look at how much space each crib takes up when folded.
The Lotus Travel Crib folds up into a 23 x 7 x 11-inch package, while the Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Lite folds up to 24 x 5 x 19 inches.
So far, it looks like they’re pretty much evenly matched—but let’s also consider how easily they can be carried around. The Lotus comes with a handy travel bag with shoulder straps and handles, so it’s easy to carry around the airport or on busy city streets. Plus, it’s made of strong yet lightweight aluminum and plastic materials.
So even though it weighs the same as the Baby Bjorn Lite 2, it feels lighter due to its ergonomic design.
The Baby Bjorn comes with a small carrying case with handle. You can carry this with your hand.
E.lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn Gurantee
As a parent, you know that your child’s safety comes first. So when you decide which crib to buy, you’re probably doing a lot of research into the guarantees offered by the company whose product you’re considering. Fortunately, both the Lotus Travel Crib and the Babyborn Travel Crib have good warranty policies.
The Lotus Travel Crib is covered by a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Whereas Babybojrn has a 24-month warranty against defects in materials or workmanship under normal use.
lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn question answer
Can an infant sleep in Lotus travel crib?
Yes. The Lotus Travel Crib is designed for use from birth and up. The bottom of the travel crib is about 14 inches off the ground, and the mattress is firm. Both these factors contribute to making it a safe place for your baby to sleep.
Can newborn sleep in Baby Bjorn Travel Crib?
If you are looking for a baby bed that can be used at home and can also be carried on the go, a travel crib is an excellent choice. A traveling crib can come in handy if you are taking your baby to visit friends or family members or traveling somewhere overnight.
The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Light is designed for babies and toddlers up to 3 years old. This product is approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and meets all federal safety standards, so it is generally considered safe for newborns.
Is the baby Bjorn travel crib safe for newborns
The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib is safe for newborns. Although the manufacturer only recommends the crib for babies 3 months and older, you can use it right away if you prefer, or if your baby was premature. Make sure you follow all the instructions in the manual carefully. Don’t let your baby sleep in the crib with any soft bedding.
lotus travel crib vs baby bjorn which is right for you
Once all the pros and cons are taken into account, I think the Lotus Travel crib is the better option of the two. It has a good weight-to-size ratio and provides easy assembly. Plus, it is supposed to last longer than the Baby Bjorn Travel Crib due to its high quality material. Of course, your choice may vary based on your own needs and budget, but hopefully this article has given you some valuable insight into both these products.